Just a few months ago, everyone was talking about the future of work being entirely digital. Today, digital is the new norm for organizations around the world, who have been forced to completely transform and digitize their business processes.
In fact, some experts believe that the world of work will never be the same again. The coronavirus has fundamentally changed every aspect of professional activity: from the elimination of commuting to work to the way we interact and collaborate with our colleagues.
Let's take a look at some emerging trends that are transforming working conditions.
- Remote working, the new normal of work
- Accelerating digital transformations
- Increased importance of internal communication
- The changing role of managers
- Workplaces adapted to mobility
- Focus on employee morale and well-being